By clicking the purchase button below, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions:
– All ticket purchases are final. There will be no refunds for ANY reason.
– The ticket purchase ONLY includes admission for one person into the MasterClass. Each attendee is responsible for his/her own meals, lodging, parking, transportation, or any other fees incurred as a result of attending the MasterClass.
– Seating is first come first serve.
– The certificate you receive for completing the MasterClass is NOT A LICENSE to do spray tanning. In the State of California, there is no such thing as a “Spray Tan Artist License”. The State Board of Cosmetology does not regulate spray tanning, therefore no school is bestowed the authority to grant a license for spray tanning. Please check with your local state to inquire if the law differs there.
– No video recording of the MasterClass is allowed. If you fail to comply with this rule you may be asked to stop filming and leave the event. This is out of respect to Katie and what she will be teaching. You can film as much as you want before the MasterClass starts, at the Meet & Greet, at the Cupcake Reception, and after the MasterClass.
– If attendee is a minor, the purchaser of the ticket must be 18 years of age or older. Any parents bringing a minor to the event must also have a ticket if they wish to attend the MasterClass, or they can wait in the lobby during the event if they choose.
– Occasionally, events are cancelled, rescheduled or materially altered by the team, performer or Event Organizer for a variety of reasons. If an event is cancelled, you will be offered a FULL REFUND of the sale price of your ticket.